- 14 inch cooking area = 286 square inches
- 18 inch cooking area = 481 square inches
- 22 inch cooking area = 726 square inches
- Two plated steel cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled bowl, lid, center section, and water pan
- Charcoal chamber
- Built-in lid thermometer
- Silicone temperature grommet
- Four rust-resistant aluminum dampers
- Rust-resistant aluminum fuel door
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle(s)
- Rust-resistant aluminum heat shield
- Cover included
- Owner's guide
- Limited warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.