Gas Cooktop with 4 Sealed Burners, Brass Flame Ports, Push-to-Turn Safety Feature and Automatic Re-ignition: Stainless Steel and Natural Gas
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Gas 30" wide cooktop
- Four sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain/cast-iron caps
- Left front - 16,000 BTU high/3,400 BTU low
- Left rear - 12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Right rear - 8,000 BTU high/1,200 BTU low
- Right front - 6,000 BTU high/950 BTU low
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at the lowest setting
- Safe, Easy Operation
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burner ports/caps
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box
- Two separate 3 1/2 cup spill-collection areas
- Replaces Most Ordinary Cooktops
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit virtually all 30" wide cooktop cutouts
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) and Black (BK), featuring black grates, caps and knobs, or White (WH), featuring dark gray grates, caps and white knobs; frame and control panel are stainless steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.