Smells in the kitchen should entice the taste buds. With this 30" range hood, you can easily remove unwanted odors. This under-cabinet model features sleek, modern design for an easy to clean surface. Two speed settings and a 190 CFM motor work together to help keep the air in your kitchen fresh. And as you cook, an 75W incandescent light illuminates your pots and pans. This model comes with Dishwasher Safe Mesh filters and uses 3 1/4 x 10 " Rect Duct installation.
- Sleek Modern Design -
- Up to 190 CFM Ventilation System (Vented Only) -
- 5.3 Sones -
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminum Mesh Grease Filter -
- 75 Watt Incandescent Surface Light With 1 Light Level -
- Axial Fan -
- 2 Speed Settings -
- Available with Vertical or Horizontal Exterior Ventilation (3-1/4" x 10") -
- California Title 24 Compliant -
- Compatible With Cooktops/Ranges Up To 40,000 BTU -
- Mounted under cabinet for convenient installation -
- Classic and Functional, Under Cabinet Exhaust -
||4 15/16 Inches
||29 15/16 Inches
||18 5/8 Inches
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Removable Grease Filter
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.