Washing dishes is a chore most people would rather do without. However, this esteemed dishwasher by Danby makes it an effortless task. The elegant appliance comes in a striking black and stainless-steel design which allows it to easily fit in with any type of kitchen dcor. This dependable and efficient unit features an eight place setting capacity and at just 18-inches wide (45.7 cm) takes up minimal space in your home. This model features a handy silverware basket and has seven separate wash cycles. Its also designed to help cut down on your power bills due to the valuable Energy Star rating. The interior consists of a durable stainless-steel spray arm and it features a convenient rinse-agent dispenser along with an automatic detergent dispenser. In addition, this popular model features an 18-month warranty on parts and labor with handy in-home service.
- Black and stainless steel built-in under counter dishwasher
- At only 18 wide its perfect for small kitchens with limited space
- 8 place setting capacity with silverware basket
- Energy star compliant and low water consumption up to 3.5 gallons of water (13.2L) per wash to help save you money
- Simple intuitive electronic controls with display light
- 7 wash cycles ranging from Heavy, Normal, Light, Speed, Soak, Rinse and Glass
- Durable Stainless steel spray arm and interior
- Hassle free rinse agent dispenser and detergent dispenser
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.