When it comes to storage space for your familys favorite frozen food items, size really can matter. This is why the DUFM101A2WDD upright freezer by Danby is ideal for those households with plenty of mouths to feed. This full-sized model is quite spacious as it provides 10.1 cubic feet (287 liters) of interior cooling area and offers a convenient and easy-to-maintain manual defrost system. The Energy Star rated appliance is designed to reduce your power bills by cutting back on the amount of electricity used. This chic unit is operated by a state-of-the-art mechanical thermostat and comes with three strong and sturdy removable wire shelves as well as four roomy door shelves. The clever reversible door hinge means you can adjust the freezer for either left or right-handed opening. This attractive and dependable model also comes with a friendly 5-year warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- 10.1 cu. ft. (287 L) capacity upright freezer
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Scratch resistant worktop provides additional storage space
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- Smooth back design
- 5 foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.