This executive-class Danby Designer wine cellar is the perfect way to showcase your esteemed wine collection as it can store and chill up to 75 bottles of your favorites with its impressive 10.6 cubic-foot capacity. The stunning all-black cabinet and platinum-trimmed door adds elegance to any setting while the blue interior display-light illuminates your collection without the heat of an incandescent bulb. The easily-accessible blue-LED digital thermostat allows you to quickly and easily program the interior temperature precisely between 43°F and 57°F (6°C and 14°C). The wine bottles are gently stored and accessed on 8.5 roller-glide, beechwood-faced shelving units to limit agitation. There's also a staggered, removable two-tier beechwood shelf and a beautiful tinted tempered-glass door to keep harmful ultraviolet rays at bay. This clever unit also features a handy reversible door swing which can be adjusted for left or right-handed opening. The popular wince cooler comes with an 18-month warranty on parts and labor with convenient in-home service.
- Danby Designer Wine Cooler - Holds up to 75 bottles of wine
- Precisely set temperature between 6°C - 14°C (43°F - 57°F)
- Blue LED digital thermostat is easily accessible
- All black cabinet and platinum trimmed door
- Blue interior display light showcases the wine collection and illuminates without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- 8.5 sliding wood shelves with beechwood face
- Staggered removable wood, 2 tier shelf with beechwood face
- Convenient reversible door swing for left of right hand opening
- Tinted tempered glass door helps protect wine from harmful UV rays
Energy Star Rated:
10.64 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.