This free-standing contemporary wine cooler serves up 4 cubic feet of cooling space making it ideal for storing up to 38 bottles of your most beloved wines. The stainless steel-trimmed black wood shelves make it a stunning unit as they match the attractive stainless-steel exterior. This top-of-the-line cooler features two separate storage areas which are independently controlled temperature-wise by a white LED digital thermostat. This enables you to chill white and rose wines in one compartment and red wines in another as the programmable temperature range lies between 4C and 18C (39.2F and 64.4F). You can quickly program and monitor the temperatures with the push of a button while the thermostats display unit can easily be viewed through the tempered-glass door, which also keeps out harmful ultraviolet rays. The cooler features an atmospheric white-interior LED track-lighting system which shuns the need of a warm incandescent bulb and unwanted heat and impressively showcases your wine collection. In addition, the stainless-steel towel bar door handle adds an elegant touch and the clever reversible door swing allows you to adjust it for either left or right-hand opening. The 18-month parts and labour warranty with in-home service makes this model even more desirable and economical.
- 38-bottle free-standing wine cooler
- Dual temperature zones for red & white storage
- Programmable temperature range of 4C - 18C (39.2F - 64.4F)
- White LED interior lights beautifully showcase the wine without the heat of an incandescent bulb
- The white LED thermostat is easily viewed through the door
- New stainless steel towel bar style door handle adds a stylish touch
- Stainless steel trimmed black wood shelves match the stainless steel exterior
- Convenient reversible door swing for left or right hand opening
- The tempered glass door helps to protect the wine from harmful UV rays
Energy Star Rated:
4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.