Guest room solutions for the hospitality industry. Digital controls with remote. Owner controlled energy management tools and maintenance-friendly design. 7,000-15,000 BTU/h.
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models
- Over 40 premium standard features is like getting a free upgrade
- Fits other PTAC sleeves without a baffle kit for easy replacement of other units
- Super quiet
- Diamonblue Technology is advanced corrosion protection that protects the outdoor coil against deterioration and extends the life of the unit, especially in harsh coastal environments
- Energy Control features like separate heat and cool range limits
- Guest-pleasing features like optional remote control operation, remote thermostat operation, constant comfort room monitoring, quiet start/stop delay to reduce transitional noise, an ultraquiet air system with a low/sleep setting that is noticeably quieter than other brands, and air quality enhancing antimicrobial filters
- Easy servicability features that engineering and maintenance staffs will appreciate including single motor design, service error code storage, top-mounted air filters, and emergency heat override protection
- Designed for longer product life with tamper-resistant grille, enclosed clamshell motor and dual thumbscrews, corrosion-resistant aluminum endplates, indoor coil frost sensor to protect compressor and much more
|Energy Star Qualified?
||n/a (Y = Yes, N = No)
|Room Air Circulation
|Circuit Breaker Rating
||16" H x 42" W x 13 1/2" D
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.