Our refrigerated drawers offer maximum storage capacity within easy reach, rapid cool down and even temperature stability
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, tested and proven to cool nearly 2x faster than competitors
- Interior durably constructed from stainless steel, the most hygienic, easy- to-clean and stain-resistant of materials
- Insulated thermal-efficient cabinet and drawer fronts ensures optimum efficiency and preservation
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- Certified to meet ENERGY STAR® requirements
- 5.0 cu. ft. capacity, stores up to 108 12-oz cans in two large-capacity smooth-glide drawers
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit Integrated Controls provide precise temperature management from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarm signals when drawer is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Specially designed for a truly flush, zero clearance fit with adjoining cabinetry
- Professional styling: sleek stainless steel drawers, sturdy full-length handles and 4" adjustable stainless steel toe kick
- Efficient white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior
- Finish options: stainless steel or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically brings drawers to a close, ensuring they're never left ajar
- Lock provides added safety and security for both drawers
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- 3-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Product Spec Sheet MP24RD (936.61 KB) Storage Capacity
5.0 cu. ft. capacity, stores up to (108) 12-oz cans in two large-capacity smooth-glide drawers Product Dimensions
23-7/8" W x 33-3/4" H (minimum) x 26-7/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.