- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Automatic defrost saves on user maintenance
- Slim 15" width is perfect for wet bars
- Stainless steel door includes professional handle
- ENERGY STAR qualified commercial performance
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
SUMMIT BIM44G is an auto defrost clear icemaker designed for true convenience in operation and placement. Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44G's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use. A 15 inch width makes it ideal for any tight location. This model is ENERGY STAR qualified as a commercial batch-type icemaker and now comes equipped with an internal pump. The BIM44G can make up to 50 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that temporarily holds up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain. The BIM44G has a jet black cabinet with user-reversible stainless steel door (LHD is default door swing; specify upon ordering for RHD). A curved towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel is included. This unit is NSF listed for use in commercial establishments.
- Commercially approved : NSF listed for use in commercial establishments
- ENERGY STAR qualified : Certified as a batch-type commercial icemaker for its efficiency
- Built-in pump : Internal pump allows more flexibility in placing the unit
- Reversible door : Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes; Unit ships LHD but can be reversed in our factory or by the user
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter
- Stainless steel door : Professional styling with lasting durability
- Professional towel bar handle : A curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers an easy grip
- Clear ice cube production : Makes cubes sized at 3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
- Insulated storage bin : Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin
- Ice scoop : Included for your convenience
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the icemaker to be used as a freestanding model
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.0" (84 cm)
||14.5" (37 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||25.0" (64 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||37.0" (94 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Size of Cube
||3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||18.5" (47 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.