- 32 3/8" height for use in ADA compliant settings
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide spaces
- Integrated door frame accepts full overlay panels for a true custom look
- Save time and energy with low maintenance automatic defrost
- Makes up to 50 lbs. of ice in a day cycle
- ENERGY STAR qualified commercial performance
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
SUMMIT BIM44GIFADA is an auto defrost clear icemaker designed for true convenience under the counter in ADA compliant settings. At just under 15" wide, the BIM44GIFADA is ideal for finishing any kitchen or wet bar. The door includes an integrated stainless steel frame that can accept full overlay panels for a seamless look that blends into matching cabinetry. Users supply their own handles. This unit is 32 3/8" high to fit under lower counters following ADA guidelines. Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44GIFADA's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use. This model is ENERGY STAR qualified as a commercial batch-type icemaker The BIM44GIFADA can make up to 50 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can temporarily hold up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain. It is NSF listed to commercial standards.
- ADA compliant : 32 3/8" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- ENERGY STAR qualified : Certified as a batch-type commercial icemaker for its efficiency
- Commercially approved : NSF listed for use in commercial establishments
- Built-in pump : Internal pump allows more flexibility in placing the unit
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Integrated door frame : Stainless steel door frame accepts full overlay panels to match adjacent cabinetry (panel size: 27 7/8" H x14 5/8" W and at least 3/4" thick; maximum weight: 10 lbs.)
- Clear ice cube production : Makes cubes sized at 3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Insulated storage bin : Ice stays frozen longer inside this cold-protected bin
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.38" (82 cm)
||14.5" (37 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||115.0 lbs. (52 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Daily Ice Production
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
|Ice Storage Capacity
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Size of Cube
||3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
|Number of Ice Cube Sizes
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||18.5" (47 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.