- Capable of -45 C operation for safe storage of vaccines and other temperature sensitive materials
- UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Digital thermostat with external controls allows easy and precise temperature monitoring
- Factory installed lock for security you can depend on
- Extra thick 4 1/2" insulation for efficient and stable cooling
- Counterbalanced hinges allow easier loading
Manufactured for us in Denmark by ELCOLD, Accucold EL11LT is a -45 C capable chest freezer built with solid insulation for laboratory, medical, and life science storage applications. This 4.8 cu.ft. chest freezer uses static manual defrost cooling to maintain constant temperature, with an externally controlled digital thermostat to ensure easy temperature monitoring. Extra thick 4 1/2" thick insulation offers added efficiency and reliability. Additional features include a solid, easy-grip handle complete with factory installed lock, a sturdy set of casters, and counterbalanced hinges for comfortable loading and unloading. This unit includes a factory-installed probe hole to allow users to install their own monitoring equipment. UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for commercial use, Accucold EL11LT is designed to operate between -10 C and -45 C for safe storage of sensitive materials including vaccines and select frozen goods.
- -45 capable: Low temperature operation is ideal for select vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and frozen goods
- Commercially approved: UL-S listed to NSF/ANSI-7 standards
- Extra thick insulation: 4 1/2" thick walls for added efficiency and stable cooling
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock on the handle for reliable security
- Counterbalanced hinges: Easy and safe loading and unloading with a lid that remains open when lifted past 45 angles
- Casters: Four solid wheels included for optional mobility
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- Manual defrost: Static cooling for a stable interior
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||28.5" (72 cm)
||27.25" (69 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||28.75" (73 cm)
||4.8 cu.ft. (136 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|DL1 Temperature Logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||DL2 Temperature Logger USB data logger with user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
Energy Star Rated:
4.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.