- Medical grade design conforms with CDC guidelines for vaccine storage
- Compact size is ideal for countertop use
- Digital thermostat allows more precision in temperature control
- High/low temperature alarm includes NIST calibrated temperature readout of the interior
- Self-closing door and hospital grade cord protect the unit in high traffic areas
- Access port with contact allows users to install their own monitoring equipment
The Accucold® VAC Series freezers are specially designed to store sensitive medical and pharmaceutical materials under the proper conditions, with innovative construction for temperature stability and user-friendly features for added convenience. The FS24LVAC is a compact all-freezer designed to reach -20 C, the ideal temperature for long-term storage of select sensitive materials. The 1.4 cu.ft. manual defrost interior offers static cooling for stable results. A removable wire shelf allows easy storage options, with a seamless interior liner to simplify cleanup. This unit has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC. For optimum temperature assurance, the FS24LVAC includes a digital thermostat and a high/low temperature alarm with a NIST calibrated temperature display to the nearest tenth of a degree. A hospital grade cord includes a 'green dot' plug for added safety in high traffic settings, while the self-closing door ensures stored items aren't accidentally exposed to room temperature. This model comes in a white finish and includes a factory installed lock. An access port with a contact is pre-installed, allowing users to install additional monitoring equipment. Customers can specify the access port location upon order. The FS24LVAC can be paired with the FFAR24LVAC all-refrigerator for a matching set. These units can also be ordered with more advanced medical features, including a power-out alarm, temperature logger, and more.
- Compact dimensions: Ideal size for use on top of counters
- -20° capable: Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Alarm includes NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for secure interior
- Self-closing door: Door closes automatically when opened at angles less than 90
- Access port with contact: Pre-installed probe with contact allows users to install their own monitoring equipment; customers can specify placement of the access port upon order
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Removable shelf: Includes one wire shelf for easier storage
- One-piece interior liner: Seamless interior for easier cleanup
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Factory reversible door: Standard unit ships RHD but can be ordered LHD
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||21.38" (54 cm)
||18.5" (47 cm)
||17.63" (45 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||34.5" (88 cm)
||1.4 cu.ft. (40 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
||55.0 lbs. (25 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||14.38" (37 cm)
||13.5" (34 cm)
||13.25" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||8.5" (22 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||13.5" (34 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||6.0" (15 cm)
|DL2 Temperature Logger USB data logger with user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
||KEY Extra keys available for purchase
|ODA Open Door Alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
||LHD Door reversal to left hand swing
|Latch Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||HUM Humidity Sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
|FA Rear Fan assisted cooling for enclosed use in cubbies or cabinets, rear breathing
||FA Front Fan assisted cooling for enclosed use in cubbies or cabinets, front breathing
|DL1 Temperature Logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||DL1 Temperature Logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad lock installed for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
1.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.