- Stainless steel surface brings modern style to your small kitchen
- Two sealed Sabaf® burners ensure quality heating with reliable safety
- Includes continuous grates made from solid cast iron
- Burners vary from 3,550 to 10,000 BTU to accommodate all cooking needs
- UL listed for the U.S. and Canada
- Includes conversion kit for LP gas use
- Made in Italy
SHARE THIS PRODUCT E-mail a Friend x
Close SPECIFICATIONS Overview Height of Cabinet 2.5" (6 cm) Width 11.88" (30 cm) Depth 19.5" (50 cm) Cabinet Stainless Steel US Electrical Safety UL Canadian Electrical Safety ULC Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz Weight 15.0 lbs. (7 kg) Shipping Weight 18.0 lbs. (8 kg) Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year Gas Cooktop Ignition Spark LP Convertible Yes Number of Burners 2 Controls Dial Surface Stainless Steel Grate Material Cast Iron Cutout Width 11.25" (29 cm) Cutout Depth 19.0" (48 cm) Burner #1 BTU 3550.0 Burner #2 BTU 10000.0
click here for information on Proposition 65
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice
Made in Italy for SUMMIT, our deluxe line of gas cooktops offers the ideal cooking experience for modern kitchens. The GC22SS is a two-burner gas cooktop with a stainless steel surface that offers lasting durability and modern style. Continuous cast iron grates make it easier to cook and clean. This model features a rear 10,000 BTU Sabaf burner and front 3,550 BTU Sabaf burner to ensure quality heating that meets your needs. The surface features a unique curved design that adds to the attractive look. This cooktop uses electronic spark ignition and comes preset for natural gas operation. We include a conversion kit that lets you adjust for LP gas. Safety features include color-matched push-to-turn knobs, sealed burners, and thermocouple flame failure protection to ensure gas will turn off within 12 seconds if the flame is extinguished. With its modern styling and quality construction, the GC22SS is the ideal gas cooktop for smaller kitchens looking to make the most out of limited counter space.
- Stainless steel surface : Quality design offers lasting durability in your kitchen
- Sealed Sabaf® burners : Quality burners with cast iron tops ensure lasting durability and easier cleanup
- Range of power output : Fast heating 10,000 BTU rear burner and auxiliary 3,550 BTU front burner cover all of your heating needs
- Continuous cast iron grates : Solid grates make it easy to slide cookware to different burners
- Conversion kit included : Unit is preset for natural gas but can be converted to LP with included kit
- Thermocouple flame failure protection : Automatically turns gas off after 12 seconds if flame is extinguished
- Push-to-turn knobs : Color-matched knobs require gentle force to prevent heating accidents
- Designed for built-in installation : Perfectly sized for use in smaller kitchens
- Line cord included : 110V operation with included plug
|Height of Cabinet
||2.5" (6 cm)
||11.5" (29 cm)
||19.5" (50 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||18.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Burners
||11.25" (29 cm)
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Burner #1 BTU
|Burner #2 BTU
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.