Designed for ductless (recirculating) operation
•30" wide range hood to match 30" ranges
•Stainless steel finish for lasting durability
•Features include two-speed fan, switchable light, and combination aluminum-charcoal filter
•Made in the USA
SUMMIT is one of the market's leading suppliers of quality range hoods, with solid construction and a wide selection of choices for every kitchen. The H1700 series features our best selling range hoods, with ready-to-install designs in ductless (recirculating) style. These hoods offer the features all customers want, including a two-speed fan, switchable light, and aluminum-charcoal filter. The H1730SS is a 30 inch wide range hood with a stainless steel finish. Additional units are available in white and black and come in 20, 24, and 36 inch widths to match most ranges. All H1700 SUMMIT range hoods are made in the U.S.A.
- Ductless range hood Use for recirculating operation
- 30 inch width Designed to match 30 inch ranges; also available in 20, 24, and 36 inch widths
- Stainless steel finish White and black hoods also available in this size and series
- Two-speed fan Variable speed for more venitlation options
- Light Switchable light offers more convenience in your kitchen
- Aluminum-charcoal filter Provides thorough filtering to reduce odors
- Made in the USA Solidly constructed for years of use
- More sizes available Additional sizes can be specially ordered (minimums apply)
|Height of Cabinet
||5.0" (13 cm)
||30.0" (76 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||16.0 lbs. (7 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.