Professional installation required
•Designed for complete built-in installation in 24 inch cabinet spaces
•Modern mirror finish on door
•Digital controls with a convenient Cook Menu gives you extensive heat options at the touch of a button
•Durable stainless steel frame included for an elegant front look
SUMMIT OTR24 is a microwave oven designed for enclosed built-in installation above or below the counter. The front-venting OTR24 is conveniently featured with touchpad controls for easy heating. Multiple power levels include settings for popcorn and pizza, as well as a Speed Defrost button for quick cooking. A clock and timer are included. The front of this mid-sized microwave oven comes with an aluminum trim kit to frame the unit with a complete built-in look. The microwave door is opaque with a striking mirror finish and professional stainless steel handle. The interior is white with a glass turntable. Since the cabinet sides, top, and bottom are unfinished, the OTR24 requires professional installation and a finished cabinet (not included). The dimensions of the actual microwave are 12.125" H x 19" W x 13.75" D. The cutout dimensions of the cabinet should be 13.8" H x 22" W x 16.2" D. For more information, download the installation instructions below.
- Built-in installation Must be fully enclosed in a cabinet or shelf for safe operation
- Stainless steel frame Install around the front for a clean look
- Mirror finish door Dark-tinted reflective glass adds modern style to the kitchen
- Professional stainless steel handle Easy-to-grab stainless steel handle adds a touch of luxury
- Multiple power levels Digital controls let you set the heat with ease
- Cook Menu Options include popcorn, pizza, beverage heating and more
- Defrost options Defrost by weight or time or choose the convenient Speed Defrost for decreased cook time
- End of cycle buzzer Audible buzz lets you know when the time is up
- FCC and FDA Approved Rated safe for use in homes
- Clock Digital display of time
|Height of Cabinet
||15.13" (38 cm)
||23.38" (59 cm)
||13.75" (35 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||15.25" (39 cm)
||0.9 cu.ft. (25 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||33.0 lbs. (15 kg)
||35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Specialized Cooking Buttons
||8.0" (20 cm)
||12.0" (30 cm)
||11.25" (29 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
0.9 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.