Dual tap system allows you to serve beer from two 1/6 kegs
•Designed for built-in installation under the counter
•Stainless steel wrapped door with professional handle brings luxury to any setting
•Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for any brew
•Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance
•NOTE: If installing this unit flush against a wall or under the counter, cutout width is 25-25 1/4"
Summit Appliance offers a versatile line of full-sized built-in beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice. The SBC635MBISSHVTWIN is a full-sized beer dispenser that can store a full half barrel keg or two 1/6 barrels to best accommodate all tastes. It features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, with a stainless steel wrapped door and sleek handle for a modern look. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. This unit is height adjustable from 33 1/2" to 34" to best fit your undercounter space. Please note that the door does not open in its own radius. When planning your cutout, if the unit is mounted against a wall or flush under cabinetry, you will need between 25 and 25 1/4" width for proper ventilation. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. Our American Sankey dual tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs. For more style options, browse the full SBC635MBI Series.
- Full-sized beer dispenser Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
- Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter; NOTE: if installing flush with wall or cabinets, unit will require extra space due to the door design. Width should be 25" to 25 1/4". For more information, see the user manual
- Dual tap system Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two 1/6 sized (sixtel) kegs
- Tap Kit Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Stainless steel wrapped door Durable design with lasting elegance
- Professional stainless steel handle Thin (14mm diameter) stainless steel handle mounted vertically for a sleek look that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Digital thermostat Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature Operates between 33 and 50 F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Automatic defrost Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Fully finished black cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Casters included (ship unassembled) To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) If using the beer dispenser freestanding, install this silver rail on top to catch spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
|Width with Door Open
||25.25" (64 cm)
||25.88" (66 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||47.5" (121 cm)
||5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
||140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Taps
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||28.0" (71 cm)
||20.5" (52 cm)
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||8.25" (21 cm)
|Level Legs Qty
||33 to 50 F
|LHD - Left hand door swing
||Latch for door
Energy Star Rated:
5.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.