- Dual tap system allows you to serve beer from two 1/6 kegs
- Includes everything you need to pour the perfect draft
- Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for any brew
- Automatic defrost minimizes user maintenance
- Ships with sturdy casters to install for optional portability
SHARE THIS PRODUCT E-mail a Friend x
Close SPECIFICATIONS Overview Height of Cabinet 33.5" (85 cm) Width 23.63" (60 cm) Width with Door Open 25.0" (64 cm) Depth 25.0" (64 cm) Depth with door at 90° 47.0" (119 cm) Capacity 5.6 cu.ft. (159 L) Defrost Type Automatic Door Black Cabinet Black US Electrical Safety UL Canadian Electrical Safety ULC Energy Usage/Year 310.0kWh/year Amps 0.86 Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz Weight 80.0 lbs. (36 kg) Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs. (45 kg) Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year Compressor Warranty 5 Years Beer Dispenser Door Swing RHD Reversible Yes Tap Kit Yes Height with Tap 49.0" (124 cm) Number of Taps 2 Thermostat Type Digital Refrigerant R600a Refrigerant Amount 1.13 oz. High Side PSI 250.0 Low Side PSI 110.0 Wheel Qty 4 Temperature Range 33 to 50 F AVAILABLE UPGRADES Exterior LHD Door reversal to left hand swing Latch Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
click here for information on Proposition 65
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice
Summit Appliance offers a versatile line of full-sized freestanding beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice. The SBC635MTWIN is a full-sized beer dispenser that can store a full half barrel keg or two 1/6 barrels to best accommodate all tastes. It comes in a jet black finish with a dual tap Sankey tower in stainless steel. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. We include a set of locking casters for easy mobility. The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location's setup. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. Our American Sankey dual tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs. This unit is designed for freestanding use. For built-in applications, see the SBC635MBITWIN.
- Full-sized beer dispenser : Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
- Dual tap system : Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two 1/6 sized (sixtel) kegs
- Tap Kit : Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American dual tap, and connection hardware
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Ideal beer temperature : Operates between 33 and 50 F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
- Automatic defrost : Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the beer dispenser to be used freestanding
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Casters included (ship unassembled) : To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled) : Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
- Stainless steel floor cover : Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Drip tray : Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
- Deep Chill function : Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
|Width with Door Open
||25.0" (64 cm)
||25.0" (64 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||47.0" (119 cm)
||5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||80.0 lbs. (36 kg)
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Height with Tap
||49.0" (124 cm)
|Number of Taps
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||33 to 50 F
Energy Star Rated:
5.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.