- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
- Digital controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Tempered glass lid offers full view of stored products
- Made in Denmark
SUMMIT's SCF series of commercial storage freezers with sliding glass tops includes deluxe models in a range of sizes, built to last and priced for value. The SCF632DT has a 29" width and a 6.5 cu.ft. capacity. The sliding doors are made from tempered safety glass, with a lock included for added security. Sleek aluminum frames increase product visibility, with reinforced corners for added durability. Strong casters allow smooth mobility for easy cleaning. Inside, the SCF632DT has a deep aluminum interior designed to operate between 0 and 5 F to best hold sorbet, ice cream, and other frozen treats. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage and view the temperature. This unit is manual defrost and includes a drain. The SCF632DT is made in Denmark and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. This unit replaces SCF630.
- Commercially approved : ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for more precise temperature management
- Manual defrost : Static cooling system for improved temperature stability; temperature range: 0 to 5 F
- Sliding glass lid : Strong tempered glass provides full view
- Factory installed lock : Trusted security with a keyed lock on the lid
- Hammered aluminum interior : Durable and easy to clean
- Casters : Heavy duty wheels for smooth mobility
- Fan-cooled compressor : Offers improved temperature performance throughout the interior
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||36.25" (92 cm)
||29.0" (74 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
||6.5 cu.ft. (184 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||127.0 lbs. (58 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||0 to 5°F
Energy Star Rated:
6.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.