- Just under 15" wide for an easy fit, with a flush back design to save space
- Fully frost-free for low maintenance operation
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use under counters
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Reversible stainless steel wrapped door includes pro handle
- Adjustable chrome shelves for assorted storage options
- Matching refrigerator available
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
SUMMIT brings true convenience to small kitchen spaces with the SCFF1537BSS, a 15" wide fully frost-free all-freezer. The SCFF1537BSS is front-breathing for built-in use under counters, but also features a fully finished black cabinet to allow freestanding use. The user reversible door is fully wrapped in stainless steel and a factory installed lock offers keyed security. Inside, the SCFF1537BSS is fully frost-free to minimize user maintenance, with slide-out chrome shelves that can be adjusted to accommodate a variety of items. Recessed LED lighting provides an elegant and efficient display inside the 2.4 cu.ft. interior. This unit includes a digital thermostat in the kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature control. This model is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. With a uniquely slim size and user-friendly features, the SCFF1537BSS is the ideal freezer for space-challenged homes or commercial establishments. This unit can be paired with the matching FF1532BSS all-refrigerator as a side-by-side set or combined with our StackRack.
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Commercially listed : ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Factory installed lock : Keyed security on the door
- Frost-free operation : Eliminates the need to manually defrost the interior
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Digital display : Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- LED lighting : Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Adjustable chrome shelves : Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flush back : Space saving design
- Stainless steel door : Fully wrapped in stainless steel for a professional look
- Open door alarm : Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Reversible door : User-reversible door swing
- Matching refrigerator available : Combine with the FF1532BSS all-refrigerator for a matching set
- Fully finished black cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
||14.75" (37 cm)
||22.75" (58 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||36.25" (92 cm)
||2.45 cu.ft. (69 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||73.0 lbs. (33 kg)
||83.0 lbs. (38 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||25.25" (64 cm)
||10.25" (26 cm)
||16.38" (42 cm)
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||3.63" (9 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||10.25" (26 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||4.63" (12 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
2.45 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.