Designed and manufactured in Spain for SUMMIT PROFESSIONAL
•Elegant style in brushed stainless steel
•600 CFM blower preinstalled
•Adjustable chimney height offers flexible sizing
•Large filtration area with dishwasher safe aluminum cassette filters
•Ships in one box
SUMMIT's island range hoods are made in Spain with quality construction and stunning style. The SEIH1536CV3 is a 36" wide range hood with a 600 CFM blower. Constructed entirely from stainless steel, it features an adjustable chimney and aluminum cassette filters with a wide filtration area. The 3-speed fan and 15 minute timer are operated with intuitive digital controls. Two 50W halogen light bulbs are pre-installed, offering an elegant illumination for your cooktop or range. The SEIH1536CV3 is designed for ducted use, but may be converted to a ductless (recirculating) range hood when you order an optional charcoal filter set (SEHCFISL). This model is manufactured in Spain and ships in one box.
- Stainless steel construction Quality material with an elegant look in brushed stainless steel
- 600 CFM blower High quality European motor is preinstalled for easy use
- Convertible with filter Designed for ducted use, this range hood can be used in recirculating (ductless) mode when you order SEHCFISL charcoal filter set
- Aluminum cassette filters Dishwasher safe filters offer wide filtration area for better ventilation
- Adjustable chimney height Chimney can extend from 27" to 44" for the perfect fit over your cooktop
- Two 50W lights Includes two preinstalled bulbs
- Three-speed fan Offers more options for ventilation
- European made Designed and manufactured in Spain with all UL-Listed components
- Timer function Set the unit to ventilate for a 15 minute interval that automatically turns off when complete
- 6" round ducting Ideal for most kitchen settings
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
||35.38" (90 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||33.0 lbs. (15 kg)
||75.0 lbs. (34 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Convertible w/ Filter Set
|Number of Lights
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
||32.5" (83 cm)
||43.38" (110 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.