Weatherproof construction for use in the outdoors
•True frost-free operation saves you maintenance by preventing icy buildup
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
•Digital thermostat allows easy temperature management
•Factory-installed lock offers security you can count on
•Reversible stainless steel door
Complete any outdoor kitchen with SUMMIT's SPFF51OS, a frost-free all-freezer fully featured for versatile use. Designed for built-in or freestanding use, the SPFF51OS comes in an easy fitting 24" width with a fully finished black cabinet. The reversible stainless steel door includes a factory installed lock and professional chrome handle. Inside, the SPFF51OS includes user-friendly features for low maintenance operation. The frost-free design eliminates the need for manual defrosting and adjustable shelves offer storage flexibility. This unit also includes a digital thermostat and recessed LED lighting. With a convenient size and user-friendly design, the SPFF51OS is the ideal addition to any outdoor kitchen. For a matching refrigerator, see the SPR627OS.
- Weatherproof design Designed and constructed for use in the outdoors
- Frost-free operation No-frost convenience eliminates the need to manually defrost the unit
- Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Digital thermostat Electronic controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Recessed LED light Elegant lighting with an on/off switch located on the control panel
- Reversible door User reversible door swing for added placement flexibility
- Adjustable shelves Rearrange your freezer space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Factory installed lock Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Professional handle Attractive chrome handle adds a touch of modern style
- Commercially listed ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial settings
- Fully finished cabinet Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model
- 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||25.35" (64 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||45.63" (116 cm)
||4.72 cu.ft. (134 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||88.0 lbs. (40 kg)
||98.0 lbs. (44 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||LHD - Left hand door swing
|Latch for door
Energy Star Rated:
4.72 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.