Accucold brings advanced convenience to on-the-go vaccine refrigeration with the SPFZ25M, a fully featured portable freezer ideal for transporting sensitive materials while maintaining the integrity of the cold chain. This lightweight compressor-operated unit can be plugged into the 12V DC auxiliary power outlet/lighter socket inside any vehicle, as well as 24V sources. We also provide an AC adapter to allow the SPFZ25M to be plugged into a 110V electrical wall outlet. Sturdy side handles allow easy lifting and a factory-installed lock ensures you can secure the interior as needed. We include a collapsible trolley for easy mobility from vehicle to facility. The SPFZ25M is a freezer that can operate between -20 and -27 C, ideal for many vaccines and other medications. A digital thermostat with an external LED thermometer display allows easy temperature control without requiring users to open the lid. The hammered aluminum interior can hold up to 26 liters. With a versatile design and superior construction, the SPFZ25M is ideal for applications that require easy transportation of cold items, such as collecting samples or administering vaccines at temporary locations. We also offer this model with a wide temperature range to run at standard refrigerator temperatures (see model SPRF26M). NOTE: Accucold freezers are purpose-built to the support meeting the current CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines for the storage of vaccines. As referenced in the current Vaccine Storage and Handling Toolkit, these units incorporate several key features for stable operation. For additional temperature assurance, the CDC recommends a calibrated digital data logger (DDL). Select Accucold products have been tested and certified to the new NSF 456 standard, and are now available for purchase. For additional information, contact our products specialists.
- Designed to maintain the integrity of the cold chain when transporting sensitive materials
- Cord included to plug the unit into a vehicle's auxiliary power outlet or a 24V battery
- We provide an AC adapter for users to plug the unit into a standard 110-120V wall socket for stationary use
- Temperature range from -20 to -27 C for a variety of storage applications, including certain vaccines
- Collapsible trolley included for easy mobility when transporting materials
- Keyed lock installed on the lid for added security when transporting sensitive materials (2 keys included)
- Durable construction to hold up to everyday use
- Easy temperature control with electronic buttons and an external thermometer readout
- Sturdy handles are easy to grab for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Reliable performance with fast temperature recovery
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
- Eco-friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
|Height of Cabinet
||17.0" (43 cm)
||21.25" (54 cm)
||14.25" (36 cm)
||0.88 cu.ft. (25 L)
||30.0 lbs. (14 kg)
||35.0 lbs. (16 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||12.0" (30 cm)
||13.0" (33 cm)
||9.75" (25 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||7.25" (18 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||2.5" (6 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||9.75" (25 cm)
||-20 to -27 C
Energy Star Rated:
0.88 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.