32" height allows installation under lower ADA compliant counters
•U.L. approved for outdoor use with a weatherproof design
•ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
•Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
•Exterior is fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel
•Integrated GFCI for added safety
SUMMIT SPR7OSSTADA brings quality outdoor refrigeration to a hard-to-find size designed for use under lower ADA compliant counters. Sized at just 32" high, the SPR7OSSTADA can be used built-in or freestanding in any outdoor commercial setting. The exterior is wrapped in weatherproof 304 grade stainless steel to withstand the elements, with a sealed back and integrated GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) to further protect the unit. This model is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use. Inside, this auto defrost beverage refrigerator features a generous 5.5 cu.ft. capacity. Adjustable glass shelves offer flexible storage in a deep interior that can accommodate large trays. Additional features include a factory installed front lock and curved towel bar style handle in brushed stainless steel. With its ADA compliant height, professional style and durable construction, the SPR7OSSTADA makes the perfect finish for outdoor commercial kitchens.
- ADA compliant 32" height is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Approved for outdoor use Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
- Commercially listed ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- 304 grade stainless steel exterior Complete stainless steel construction for easy durability in the outdoors
- Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your unit under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Automatic defrost Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Factory installed lock Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Professional towel bar handle A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip
- Adjustable glass shelves Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Fully finished cabinet Allows the refrigerator to be used as a freestanding model
- Adjustable thermostat Dial thermostat for easy temperature management
- Flat door liner Allows the unit to accept deep trays
- One piece interior liner Seamless liner for easy cleanup
- 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.25" (82 cm)
||23.75" (60 cm)
||25.0" (64 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||27.5" (70 cm)
||5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||148.0 lbs. (67 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||LHD - Left hand door swing
|Latch for door
Energy Star Rated:
5.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.