- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 20" wide spaces
- Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for reds, whites, or champagne
- Fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel, with a professional towel bar handle
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Glass door offers full display of interior
SUMMIT's SWC525LBIADA series features 20" wide wine cellars designed for built-in use under lower ADA compliant counters. The SWC525LCSSADA wine cellar is sized at 32" high and can be used built-in or freestanding. It has a glass door with a factory installed lock and towel bar handle, with the cabinet fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel. The auto defrost interior features adjustable scalloped shelves to hold wine bottles and a digital thermostat that allows easy management of your reds, whites, and champagnes. With a slim-fitting footprint and an elegant design, the SWC525LCSSADA is ideal for any setting looking for an affordable way to store and display a wine collection. NOTE: This unit has a black door frame.
- ADA compliant : 32" high meets ADA guidelines
- Slim 20" width : Full 4.5 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
- Built-in capable : Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished cabinet : Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel cabinet : Durable 304 grade wrapping
- Professional towel bar handle : A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Factory installed lock : Keyed lock for secure interior
- Automatic defrost : Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with indicator lights for red wine, white wine, and champagne temperatures
- Interior light : Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug : Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- 100% CFC Free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.5" (83 cm)
||19.38" (49 cm)
||22.25" (57 cm)
||4.5 cu.ft. (127 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||65.0 lbs. (29 kg)
||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Zones
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|SCD Self-Closing Door
|T4 Door Tint
||T3 Door Tint
|T2 Door Tint
||T1S Door Tint
|T1 Door Tint
Energy Star Rated:
4.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.