Chill white and sparkling wine while preserving red in two distinct temperature zones
•Easy temperature management with a digital thermostat
•Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in any 24" space
•Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
•Slide-out wooden shelves with elegant stainless steel trim
Store your finest collection in the SWC530BLBIST, an undercounter wine cellar with advanced features and stunning design. Two digital thermostats allow you to chill your white wine while separately preserving red at a warmer temperature. Slide-out wooden shelves with stainless steel trim let you store up to 46 standard 750ml sized Bordeaux bottles. Alternatively, you can store up to 40 bottles of the wider Pinot Noir or Chardonnay bottles, while still fitting an additional six Bordeaux bottles. Full automatic defrost, interior lighting, and SUMMIT's own "hidden" evaporator help to keep use and maintenance simple. The SWC530BLBIST's exterior has a sleek black finish and reversible glass door to best display your collection. A professional stainless steel door handle completes the look. Fully front breathing with a flush back, this model can function as a freestanding or built-in unit in any home with a taste for modern luxury.
- Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Digital thermostats Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls and digital displays
- Two temperature zones Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 10 C/50 F to 18 C/64 F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 5 C/41 F to 10 C/50 F
- Automatic defrost Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Slide-out wooden shelving Ideal for holding your bottles, with an elegant touch of stainless steel trim
- Versatile shelving Interior can store both standard Bordeaux bottles and wider Burgundy type for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay; see your Shelving Guide for details
- Stainless steel door frame Classic trim for a refined look
- Glass door Provides a full display of your collection
- Interior light Illuminate your collection in style
- Factory installed lock Keyed lock for secure interior
- Reversible door User reversible door swing
- 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||34.25" (87 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.38" (59 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||25.0" (64 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||45.5" (116 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||113.0 lbs. (51 kg)
||113.0 lbs. (51 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Zones
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|T1 Door Tint
||T1S Door Tint
|T3 Door Tint
||T4 Door Tint
|T2 Door Tint
|LHD - Left hand door swing
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.