- Slim 24 inch width fits easily in small kitchens
- Slide-in look with flat backguard
- Four sealed gas burners for cleaner cooking
- Includes an oven window and light for easier cooking
- Porcelain construction on range top and oven for true durability
- Made in the U.S.A.
SHARE THIS PRODUCT E-mail a Friend x
Close SPECIFICATIONS Overview Height of Cabinet 36.0" (91 cm) Width 24.0" (61 cm) Depth 24.0" (61 cm) Door Black Cabinet Black US Electrical Safety CSA Weight 150.0 lbs. (68 kg) Shipping Weight 200.0 lbs. (91 kg) Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year Gas Range Ignition Spark LP Convertible With Kit LP S2 Accessory Oven Capacity 2.92 cu.ft Cooktop Surface Porcelain Burner Type Sealed Number of Burners 4 Burner #1 BTU 12000.0 Burner #2 BTU 9100.0 Burner #3 BTU 9100.0 Burner #4 BTU 5000.0 Burner Controls Dial Oven Controls Dial Oven Light Yes Cleaning Type Manual Oven Rack Qty 2 Oven Window Yes Oven Interior Height 14.0" (36 cm) Oven Interior Width 19.0" (48 cm) Oven Interior Depth 19.0" (48 cm) Broiler Location Below Oven AVAILABLE UPGRADES Interior Canadian Range Conversion Range is modified at factory to meet CSA-C standards Exterior LP Conversion Have this range factory converted to LP gas. KIT LP is included
click here for information on Proposition 65
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice
SUMMIT offers a wide selection of American-made household ranges built for long-lasting durability in space-challenged kitchens. The TTM6107CRSW is an apartment-sized gas range sized at just 20" wide, with a generous 2.92 cu.ft oven interior that still can accommodate large trays. The oven includes a window and interior light to make it easier for users to monitor their cooking without opening the door and releasing heat. The broiler is located below the oven in a drop-down compartment. Four sealed gas burners offer safer and cleaner cooking. This new model includes a high output 12000 BTU burner for powerful heating conveniently located in the front right corner for easy access. This unit also includes a 5000 BTU burner in the rear, an ideal design for simmering at lower power or keeping food warm without overcooking. This unit utilizes an electronic ignition system for added safety. The TTM6107CSWRT comes in a jet black finish. The low stainless steel backguard creates a modern slide-in look that is easier to integrate into your own kitchen design. Recessed doors and a 24" depth also help to maximize kitchen space while protecting adjacent cabinetry. Fully constructed from steel and porcelain, Summit's American-made cooking line offers long-lasting quality for the home. Additional choices are available in 20" and 30" wide fits.
- Slim 24 inch width : Apartment sized to fit in small or galley kitchens
- Slide-in look : Flat backguard can blend into other cabinetry and lets you choose your own wall design behind the range
- Four sealed burners : Easy cleanup on boil-overs and accidental spills
- High output burner : Right front burner features 12,000 BTU output for powerful cooking
- Low output simmer burner : Rear left burner reaches a maximum of 5000 BTUs, ideal for simmering sensitive items or keeping dishes warm without overheating
- Stainless steel rear trim : Low rear trim is finished in stainless steel for an attractive look
- Oven window with light : Easier monitoring of your cooking with an oven window and on/off light
- Porcelain construction : Black porcelain removable oven top and door
- Electronic ignition : Gas spark ignition for automatic lighting of burners
- Drop-down broiler compartment : Lower compartment for separate broiling with even heat distribution
- Broiler pan included : Two-piece porcelain broiler tray with grease well
- Push-to-turn burner knobs : To prevent accidents, knobs require a small amount of force when turning
- Removable burner caps : Burners include a removable cap for easy cleaning
- Recessed oven door : Smart design limits the depth and protects adjacent cabinets
- Oven racks : Two wire racks with safety brakes included, with several glide positions to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Gas range (preset for natural gas) : For LP conversion, contact our office at 718-893-3900 ext. 220
- ADA compliant design : Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
|Height of Cabinet
||36.0" (91 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
||150.0 lbs. (68 kg)
||200.0 lbs. (91 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||With Kit LP S2 Accessory
|Number of Burners
|Burner #1 BTU
|Burner #2 BTU
|Burner #3 BTU
|Burner #4 BTU
|Oven Rack Qty
|Oven Interior Height
||14.0" (36 cm)
|Oven Interior Width
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Oven Interior Depth
||19.0" (48 cm)
|Canadian Range Conversion
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.