- -25 C operation for safe storage of temperature sensitive materials
- Ideal 24" footprint for easy placement in institutional settings
- Factory installed locks provide security you can count on
- Slide-out drawers offer added protection for stored items when the door is open
- Made in Europe
Accucold VT65M medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint. The VT65ML is a 24" wide all-freezer designed for freestanding use, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25 C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup. This medical unit has a white cabinet and reversible door, with a factory installed lock for added security. NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
- -25 C operation: -25 C operation Low temperature operation is ideal for certain vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
- Factory installed lock: Factory installed lock Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Three removable storage drawers: Three removable storage drawers Wire drawers with transparent plastic fronts allow for easy storage organization
- Manual defrost: Manual defrost Reduced temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- One-piece interior liner: One-piece interior liner Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reversible door: Reversible door User reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Fully finished white cabinet: Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||3.5 cu.ft. (99 L)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||24.25" (62 cm)
||17.75" (45 cm)
||16.5" (42 cm)
||-12 C to -25 C
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad lock installed for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
|PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
||DT - Digital thermostat Install a digital thermostat with external readout for precise temperature management
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
|LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|SSK Stainless steel kickplate factory installed
||HUM - Humidity sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
Energy Star Rated:
3.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.