- 32" height for use in settings following ADA guidelines
- -25 C operation for safe storage of temperature sensitive materials
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Stainless steel wrapped door with professional handle brings luxury to any setting
Accucold VT65MADA medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint designed for freestanding use in ADA compliant settings. The 32" high VT65MLSSHVADA has a 24" footprint and is designed for freestanding use, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25 C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup. This medical unit has a white cabinet and 304 grade stainless steel wrapped door. A factory installed lock offers added security and a sleek stainless steel handle completes the look. NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
- ADA compliant: 32" height for use in settings following ADA guidelines
- Professional handle: Thin (14mm diameter) stainless steel handle mounted vertically for a sleek look that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Stainless steel wrapped door: Durable design for lasting quality
- Factory installed lock: Keep contents secure with a key lock on the door
- -25 C capable: Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
- Manual defrost: Static and stable cooling with no internal fans
- Three removable storage baskets: Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature management
- One piece interior liner: Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the freezer to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
|Depth with Handle
||25.5" (65 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||46.13" (117 cm)
||3.5 cu.ft. (99 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||24.25" (62 cm)
||17.75" (45 cm)
||16.5" (42 cm)
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Compressor Step Height
||6.5" (17 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||17.5" (44 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||5.5" (14 cm)
||-20 C to -30 C
|DL2 Temperature Logger USB data logger with user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
||ODA Open Door Alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
|PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
||TT Thermometer ISO-17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celsius display upon order
|Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
||KEY Extra keys available for purchase
|SCD Self-Closing Door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
||LHD Door reversal to left hand swing
|Latch Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||SSK Stainless steel kickplate factory installed
|HUM Humidity Sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
||HG Cord Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
|DL1 Temperature Logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||DL1 Temperature Logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
|KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad lock installed for keyless security
||AC Keypad Keypad lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
3.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.