Our Freedom Collection gives you the flexibility to design you kitchen the way you want it to be. Our full-featured Refrigerator Column comes in two different widths and can integrate perfectly with your kitchen d'cor. For the ultimate flexibility, our Freedom ® Collection refrigeration and wine column doors and handles are sold separately. Please contact your local dealer for more details.
- Liberty Adjustable Shelf
- Independent Compressor and Evaporator
- Gallon Storage
- Full and Seamless Integration
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Door Open Alarm - This alarm gently notifies you when the door is left ajar for over a minute Efficiency
- Freedom® Hinge - Opens out and away from the cabinetry, allows true integrated installation and opens 115 degrees Safety
- Luminous Bright Halogen Light Towers - Provide even light distribution and brightens entire cavity for a clearer look
- TCD - Special temperature controlled compartment for the best food storage of Fish, Meat and vegetables Craftmanship
- Sabbath Mode - Special holiday mode complies with certain religious holiday observances
- Special mode to cool down refrigerator compartment to balance temperatures between cool items and new warm items Convenience
- Vacation Mode - Ideal setting to conserve energy while away for a prolonged period
- Reversible Door Swing Performance
- Economy Mode - Energy savings mode for everyday usage
- Electronic sensors help to keep temperatures consistent. Food stays fresh no matter where it is stored
- The Liberty Shelf allows you to adjust a fully loaded shelf with a simple touch of a button
- Independent cold circuits keep temperatures and humidity levels consistent and prevent the transfer of odors
- Freeflow Cold Air System - Ensures that food items stored on the door are as cold as items on the shelves
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.