- Volume of 3.4 cu ft holds up to 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Four adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Fixed grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from 34°F - 45°F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Four adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||Digital Touch Pad
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-7/16" / 590 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||17-3/4" / 450 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
3.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.