- Volume of 7.0 cu ft holds up to 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz) and 31 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Temperature range: 34°F - 70°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select ® Control offers five distinct modes (right side): Beverage: 34°F - 40°F, Deli: 34°F - 40°F, Market: 34°F - 40°F, Pantry: 34°F - 70°F, Root Cellar: 45°F - 55°F
- U-Select ® Control offers four distinct modes (left side): Beverage: 38°F - 65°F, Sparkling Wine: 38°F - 50°F, White Wine: 45°F - 55°F, Red Wine: 55°F - 65°F
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- Robust full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Wine racks are designed to accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- The right compartment offers 3 adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions
- The right compartment features a full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer that is removable for easy cleaning
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept a 1/4" custom integrated toe-kick
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
- Digital convection cooling system and independently controlled dual-zones rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from 38°F - 65°F on the left side, and 34°F - 70°F on the right side.
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonimcally located on top of the right door. U-Select ® Control offers various distinct modes (right side): Beverage: 34°F - 40°F, Deli: 34°F - 40°F, Market: 34°F - 40°F, Pantry: 34°F - 70°F, Root Cellar: 45°F - 55°F and (left side): Sparkling Wine: 38°F - 50°F, White Wine: 45°F - 55°F, Red Wine: 55°F - 65°F.
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, from wine to craft beer bottles.
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-7/16" / 590 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||35-7/16" / 900 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||Left: 38°F-65°F / Right: 34°F-70°F
Energy Star Rated:
7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.