(P)Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.(/P)
(P)Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.(/P)
(P)Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.(/P)
- Overall volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 85 bottles (12 oz) or 105 cans (12 oz) and 16 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Approximate temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- White interior is illuminated with recessed incandescent lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed
- Three-quarter extension zinc coated wine racks allow for easy access
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Four independently adjustable levelling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Passive cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 6/30/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2018
Receive up to a $200 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2018. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the postmark date. Rebate information provided by this site does not constitute an offer of a rebate. Our rebate information may be inaccurate or incomplete. Please obtain a copy of the actual rebate form for complete details and any applicable limitations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.