Vari-Pressure Intelli-Wash " System - Exclusive
- Adjusts water volumes and water pressure
- Variable speed 1/2 horsepower commercial-type motor - Exclusive
- Selective water delivery
- Selective pressure delivery
- More power with less energy consumption - the Scrubbing Power " leader in dishwashers
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms
- Largest and most powerful in industry
- Flexible-Fluid " Coupling is blockproof and provides a direct water feed - Exclusive
- DishGuard " protector prevents blockage from lower rack load/protects dishes
- Sliding detergent/rinse agent dispenser
Central Intelligence " System - Exclusive
- Constant communication optimizes performance
- Measures water temperature and water volume per cycle/option
Five-stage filtration and waste removal system - Exclusive
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot free dishes
- Removable coarse strainer
- Triple-Clean " filtration
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 full force self-cleaning jets
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms
- Ultra hard food waste disposer/motor/pump
- Large stainless steel blade operates only when draining to minimize redeposition
- Quieter and more efficient
Sure-Temp " Water Heating
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring excellent washing results
- 1200-watt HydroFlo " water heater
- Operable with "cold" ground water (50°F)
AirFlo " Gentle Drying
- Gentle, effective, and safe fan-driven system delivers gentle air over, under and around dishes
Quiet Clean " performance package
- 46 dbA
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible
- Ultra-quiet three phase motor
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining
- Multi-stage sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation
- Switch-activated vent door opens only during drying for quieter operation
- All key operating components cushion-mounted for quiet operation
- Blue LED power on light in kickplate indicates cycle is operating
"Load-As-You-Like" Sturdi-Bilt " racks
- Accommodates 15 international place settings of china in a single load
- Fully useable and extendable nylon coated racks
- Two-piece silverware/cutlery basket allows separate placement in various lower or upper rack locations
- Lower Rack
- 4 rows of one-piece 3-position fold-down tines
- Roller Bearing " Upper Rack
- 3 rows of multi-position Hold-Tight " dividers - Exclusive
- 2 one-piece stemware cradle/cup shelves
- Side basket for large cutlery/utensils - Exclusive
Additional construction and safety features
- Diamond-Brite " stainless steel tank and inner door - brightly polished to protect long-term appearance - Exclusive
- Largest dishwasher tank/door
- Rigid steel braces
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front
- Fill and drain system - Exclusive
- Central Intelligence " overfill sensor
- Backflow prevention valve
- Overflow protector in base pan
- Door triple safety system - mechanical latch, electrical safety switch, and start button
- Cycles - Pots/Pans, Normal Wash, Light/China, Rinse/Hold
- Options - Hi Temp Wash, Top Wash Only, Sanitized 155°F Rinse, Delay Start - up to 10 hours
- Clean Light
- Energy Star Qualified
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient
- NSF Certified
- Professional door panel - PDDP242
- Available in 12 color finishes, see Exclusive Color Finishes below
- Professional handle kit - PHK23
Exclusive Color Finishes
- PDDP241 door panels Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Three-year full Complete product
- Ninety-day full Cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited Nylon racks, electronic controls, motor/pump assembly, and water distribution system components
- Lifetime limited Stainless steel tank and liner
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- FDB451 - 24" wide Intelli-Wash Dishwasher (no front)
- Vari-Pressure Intelli-Wash™ System Instead of simply adjusting wash time, the Intelli-Wash™ system actually customizes water temperature, pressure, and speed for each load.
- Central Intelligence™ System The computerized command center monitors performance levels throughout the entire wash cycle, constantly optimizing water pressure and temperature.
- Five-Stage Filtration and Waste Removal A meticulous filtering and disposer system prevents redepositing of food particles to deliver spot free dishes. It even keeps itself clean.
- Sure-Temp™ Water Heating The 1200-watt HydroFlo™ water heater delivers sanitizing strength and precision temperature control every time.
- Sturdi-Bilt™ Racks Extendable nylon racks accommodate everything from tall wine glasses to casserole pans. The NEW fully extendable side basket is the perfect place to load large cutlery and utensils.
- AirFlo™ Gentle Drying The fan-driven drying system gently circulates air over, under, and around every dish in the racks.
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package Multi-stage insulation, cushion-mounted components, and ultra-quiet three-phase motor, so quiet that only the blue LED power on light in the kick plate indicates that the cycle is running.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.