Exclusive Smart Size™ Rack
Accommodates large cutlery and utensils.
Reduces water hardness to a manageable level to prevent glasses and dishes from etching.
Two Position Adjustable Upper Rack
Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
Multi-Level Power Wash
Variable pressure and three wash arms ensure every dish is clean.
LCD Control Panel
Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time.
Multi-Level Variable Pressure Washing and Drying
- Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure and temperature settings according to load size and soil levels
- Three multi-level wash arms ensure virtually spotless dishes
- Turbidity sensor monitors the soil level of dishes for superior cleaning
- Triple filtration system removes even the smallest particles for clean water circulation
- Flow-through water heater is concealed to provide a safer alternative to exposed heaters
- Unique Turbo Fan Dry circulates air for efficient drying performance
- Use either powder detergent or tablets for the ultimate clean
- Separate rinse agent dispenser with level indication
- Available in a water softener model (FDW300WS)
Quiet, Powerful Performance
- Three layers of bitumen and cotton along with metal side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market - 48 dB
Load-As-You-Like with 3 Racks
- Industry-leading heavy gauge top and bottom dish baskets hold even the heaviest dishes
- Upper Smart Size™ Rack is designed to allow cleaning of cutlery while washing tall items simultaneously in upper rack
- Holds up to 14 International place settings along with silverware and cutlery
- Top rack is adjustable with or without dishes for versatile loading
- Adjustable stemware shelves can be used for holding ladles or other small utensils
- Foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots, pans, and uniquely size items in top and bottom racks
- Bottom rack has six split, foldable tines with variable setting from flat to vertical
- Sliding cutlery basket can be moved horizontally to any position
Exclusive Smart Size™ Rack
- Smart Size™ Rack allows room for tall items in upper basket and can be used simultaneously with lower rack
- Removable basket fits most standard drawers
- Take your utensils straight from your dishwasher to your drawer
- Rinse/Hold - Pre-rinse dishes clean
- Fast Wash/ECO Wash - 34 Minutes!
- Light/China - Less water pressure for lightly soiled or fine china
- Normal Wash - Normal soil level
- Pots/Pans - Heavy soil level
- Pots/Pans Plus - Extra-heavy soil level
- Half Load - Energy saving function for use with partial loads
- Tablet Detergent - Provides better dry performance from multi-purpose detergent tablets by turning off rinse aid
- Delay Start - Allows delayed activation for 1/2 to 9 1/2 hours
- Sanitize Function - raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements
- LCD screen displays remaining time until cycle completion
- Energy Star Qualified
Built-In Water Softener
- Reduces water hardness to a manageable level to prevent glasses and dishes from etching
- Available in Custom Panel Model (no front)
- Optional Viking Door Panel (RVDP324) available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH)
- Optional Viking Professional Door Panel (PDDP242) Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- FDW300WS - 24" Custom Panel Built-In Dishwasher with Water Softener
- RVDP324 - Viking Door Panel (Sold Separately)
- PDDP242 - Viking Professional Door Panel (Sold Separately)
- Unique Turbo Fan Dry - Circulates air for efficient drying performance.
- Exclusive Smart Size™ Rack - Accommodates large cutlery and utensils.
- Water Softener - Reduces water hardness to a manageable level to prevent glasses and dishes from etching.
- Two Position Adjustable Upper Rack - Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
- Quiet Clean™ Performance Package - Three layers of insulation - bitumen, cotton and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market.
- Multi-Level Power Wash - Variable pressure and three wash arms ensure every dish is clean.
- LCD Control Panel - Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.