Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs - including a NEW fifth burner
- Left front - 18,000 BTU
- Left rear - 8,000 BTU
- Center - 9,000 BTU
- Right front - 18,000 BTU
- Right rear - 12,000 BTU
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Exclusive - SureSpark™ Ignition System
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standard (See specifications chart for oven interior dimensions)
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive - Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and
excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to cook when you are
- Oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with one heavy-duty TruGlide™ full extension oven rack and two standard racks
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
- Shipped standard with island trim
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter the one-piece tooled and porcelainized burner box
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning
- Grate design provides continuous cooking surface for easy movement of pots and pans
- 6"H. Backguard
- High shelf
- Countertop side trim
- Countertop rear trim
- Curb base and custom curb base front
- LP Conversion Kit
- Natural Conversion Kit
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Black (BK)
- Three-year full - complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- RVDR330-5B - 30" Dual Fuel Self-Clean Range with Five Burners
- Five Permanently Sealed Burners With a variety of BTU ratings including a new fifth burner, this range can handle all of your surface cooking needs.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- Continuous Grate It's a breeze to slide stew laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with the heavy-duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize air flow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blades in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry. Wait less and cook more with the RapidReady™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to ready to cook in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.