Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages, including a NEW fifth element
- Left front - 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- Left rear - 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Center - 12" 3,200-watt triple element
- Right front - 6 1/2" 1,200-watt single element
- Right rear - 8 1/2" 2,000-watt dual element
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Exclusive - Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with one heavy-duty TruGlide full extension oven rack and two standard racks
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM Standards
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Exclusive - Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual-bake element provides precise temperature control
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to cook when you are
- Halogen oven lighting provides excellent visibility
- Shipped standard with island trim
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning
- 6"H. Backguard
- High shelf
- Countertop side trim
- Countertop rear trim
- Curb base and custom curb base front
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Black (BK)
- Three-year full - complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- RVER330-5B - 30" Electric Self-Clean Range
- Glass Ceramic Surface Strong, wear resistant glass ceramic surface provides an easy-to-clean, continuous work surface and stainless steel frame.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize air flow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection system. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blades in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry. Wait less and cook more with the RapidReady™ preheat system. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to ready to cook in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.