Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs
- 36" wide model
- Left front 9,100 BTU
- Left rear 9,100 BTU
- Center 17,000 BTU (dual stacked burner)
- Right front 12,000 BTU
- Right rear 5,000 BTU
- Sealed burners with aluminum flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Automatic electronic spark ignition/re-ignition; burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Permanently sealed burners spills cannot enter burner box
- One-piece, extremely durable steel top with separate spill collection areas
- Durable, metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning
- Grate design provides continuous surface for easy movement of pots
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- Finish designates top; all units have black porcelain grates and burner caps
- RVGC336-5B - 36" Gas Cooktop
- Permanently Sealed Burners - Let your pot runneth over with our easy to clean permanently sealed burners. Spills cannot enter the burner box providing easy cleanup.
- Continuous Grate - It™"'s a breeze to slide stew laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with the heavy-duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- Metal Die-Cast Knobs - Keep everything under control with our childproof metal die-cast knobs. These removable, push-to-turn knobs provide safe, easy operation as well as cleanup.
- Automatic Electric Spark Ignition - Your passion for cooking will never be extinguished thanks to automatic electric spark ignition. Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.