Features and Functions
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs - including a fifth burner
- Left front - 18,000 BTU
- Left rear - 8,000 BTU
- Center - 9,000 BTU
- Right front - 17,000 BTU
- Right rear - 12,000 BTU
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Exclusive - SureSpark™ Ignition System
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with one TruGlide™ Full Extension Oven Rack and two standard racks
- High performance cooking modes include Natural Airflow Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle; specifically designed to ensure balanced air flow for even heat distribution
- Exclusive - combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- 15,000 BTU broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout oven cavity
- Shipped standard with island trim
- Accessory portable griddle/grill (RDPGD) available for use over center burner
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter the one-piece, tooled and porcelainized burner box
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning
- Continuous grate design for easy movement of pots and pans
- 6" high backguard (RD301BG6SS)
- High shelf (RD301HS24SS)
- Countertop side trim (RD24CSTSS)
- Countertop rear trim (P30CRTSS)
- Curb base and custom curb base front (P30CBF4SS)
- LP conversion kit (RDLPKR)
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH)
- RVGR3301-5B - 30" Gas Self-Clean Range with Five Burners
- Five Permanently Sealed Burners - With a variety of BTU ratings including a new fifth burner, this range can handle all of your surface cooking needs.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System - From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- Continuous Grate - It™ ™s a breeze to slide stew laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with the heavy-duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks - This large capacity oven has six rack positions and ships standard with TruGlide oven racks.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle - Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlo™ Convection Baffle system. Each ProFlow™ Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.