- 20.4 cu. ft. total
- 15.3 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 5.1 cu. ft. freezer
ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available
- Electronic controls provide precise temperature management with digital readout
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator™ evaporator remove odors and excess humidity
Plasmacluster™* Ion Air Purifier
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores
- Removes odors
- Enhances food preservation
- Never needs replacing / no filter required
*Plasmacluster™ is a trademark of Sharp Corporation
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Fresh food items are at or above waist level, allowing less bending and stooping to retrieve food
- Adjustable Cold Zone™ Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides and adjustable temperature control allow storage of foods 3-5 degrees colder than the refrigerator
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone™ drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables
- Easy access even with door at 90 degree opening
- New Spillproof Plus shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier to contain spills and maximize usable space.
- 3/8" tempered glass provides industry leading durability
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift- up covers
- Additional storage in four large, metal door bins provide enduring performance to securely store heavy items
- New LED lighting on the top and sidewalls illuminates interior when door opens
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often
- Full-extension main freezer compartment pulls out like a drawer for easy access to bulky frozen foods
- Opens quietly and easily, with ball bearing rollers which glide on a steel track
- Positive self-closing feature ensures a good seal
- Upper freezer basket slides independently of main freezer compartment; ideal for fragile or frequently used items
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features large capacity ice bucket
- Ice container slides out with upper freezer basket for easy access to ice
- Ice container is "positively located" so its always in position to catch dispensing cubes when the freezer drawer is closed
- Ice maker is deactivated when the freezer is open, ensuring ice won't dispense when the drawer is open
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the fresh food door and/or freezer drawer have been ajar for three minutes and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant™ condenser is maintenance free under normal use
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently
- 24" depth keeps items in back within comfortable reach
- Spill proof tempered-glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing leakage to lower shelves and drawers
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, or servicing
- Adjustable-height lower kick plate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan
- Tru-Flush™ design allows refrigerator to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout.
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry
- Exterior moisture control system prevents condensation
- Heavy-duty commercial-style door handles
- Dual-magnet door seal system automatically closes door within 30 degrees of the refrigerator or freezer compartment
- Door stops are factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120 degree swing
- Stainless steel lower kickplate
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space
- Four independent, front adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy
- Stainless steel side panels (PSSPL3, PSSPR3, DSSPL3, DSSPR3)
- Stainless steel top kit (TOP-36)
- 72" wide upper grille kit (DDBRTGK72-SS)
- For use with installation of two 36" wide bottom-freezer refrigerators side-by-side
- Creates a "single unit" look
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- VCBB5362R - 36" wide, Right-hinge
- VCBB5362L - 36" wide, Left-hinge
- ProChill™ Temperature Management ProChill™ Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest compressor available. Electronic controls provide precise temperature management with digital readout.
- The Latest in Spill Control Technology New Spillproof Plus™ Shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier to contain spills and maximize usable space. 3/8" thick tempered glass shelves provide industry leading durability.
- New LED Lighting Bright, energy efficient LED lighting from top and sidewalls.
- Filter-Free Freshness The Plasmacluster™ Ion Air Purifier uses ions to eliminate airbourne bacteria and mold spores, remove odors and enhance food preservation. Plasmacluster™ is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
- New Metal Bins Metal door bins provide enduring performance to securely store heavy items.
- New Robust Hinges Robust DuraHinge™ allows optimal door rotation and maximum durability.
- Adjustable ColdZone™ Drawer Cold Zone™ Drawer keeps mouth-watering filets fresh. Adjustable temperature control allows storage of foods 3-5 degrees colder than refrigerator.
- Adjustable Humidity Zone™ Drawers Produce the freshest leafy vegetables and fruits in moisture-adjustable drawer(s) with soft-close feature.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.