- Refrigerator - 14.8 cu. ft.
- Freezer - 5.0 cu. ft.
- Total - 19.8 cu. ft.
- 24" Cabinet Depth design integrates with surrounding cabinetry
- Optional accessory kits available to create "built-in" or "wrapped" looks
- Energy Star qualified
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Temperature adjustable Meat Savor™/Produce Drawer can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with separate temperature control
- Two moisture-adjustable, see-through produce drawers
- Three slide-out adjustable tempered glass spill-proof shelves; one small stationary glass shelf
- In-the-door dairy compartment with cover
- Additional storage in four large door bins and two small door bins; two of the large door bins store gallon containers
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Three slide-out baskets (two half-width upper baskets; one full-width lower basket)
- Adaptive defrost
Ice and Water Dispenser Features
- Electronic controls with LCD display allows adjustment of refrigerator and freezer temperature settings from front of door
- Through-the-door dispenser provides cubed ice, and chilled water in easy one-hand operation
- Easy Fill option accommodates large containers
- Premium water filter provides cleaner water supply by filtering bad tastes, odors, sediment, and harmful contaminants
- Water filter status indicator signals when to order replacement filters
- LED dispenser lighting can be set to run continuously or to illuminate when room lighting is low
- Replacement water filter - RWFFR
- For the built-in look:
- Side trim (FRSTKFD)
- Grille kit (PFRGKFD)
- For the wrapped look:
- Side panel (FRSPKFD),
- Top (FRTOPFD)
- Grille kit (PFRGKFD)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- Stainless steel door with gray cabinet sides and top
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States
- VCFF136D - 36"W. freestanding French-Door bottom-freezer refrigerator with ice and water dispenser
- Cabinet Depth Design Conventional, freestanding refrigerator size with 24 inch deep side panels integrates seamlessly with any pre-existing, surrounding cabinetry.
- Electronic Controls with LCD Display Front-of-door control panel offers easy adjustment of refrigerator and freezer settings.
- Through-the-Door Ice and Water Dispenser Chilled and filtered water and ice cubes fills cups and pitchers at the touch of a button.
- Three Slide-Out Freezer Baskets Two half width upper baskets and one full-width lower basket provide convenient storage of all freezer goods.
- Adjustable ColdZone™ Drawer Cold Zone™ Drawer keeps mouth-watering filets fresh. Adjustable temperature control allows storage of foods 3-5 degrees colder than refrigerator.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.