- Commercial Styling and Construction
- Professional construction, design, and styling
- Blends seamlessly with all Viking Outdoor products
- Adjustable leveling legs for uneven surfaces
- May use natural lump charcoal or regular charcoal briquettes
- Versatile - precise temperature control allows the gravity feed smoker to perform a wide variety of foods including:
- Barbeque ribs
- Boston butts
- Beef brisket
- Variety of chicken
- Smoked turkeys
- Seared steaks and chops
- Baked side dishes and even desserts
- Unique design provides maximum heat retention
- Unit is fully insulated
- Heat reflects off interior in a convection fashion, cooking foods from all angles while locking in flavor and juices
- Removable, heavy-duty cooking racks create an optimal cooking area with maximum capacity
- A thermometer located in the center of door gives precise readings from 50° to 550°F (10°-288°C), allowing all foods to be cooked at required temperatures
- Damper located on firebox maintains airflow control throughout the smoker and regulates temperature
- Open valve to increase temperature for high-temp grilling
- Close valve to lower temperature for "low and slow" items
- Ash box/wood box located inside firebox serves dual function for easy ash removal and easy wood chunk or chip loading
- All models include heavy-duty, durable locks, latches, and door hinges
- Units ship pre-coated for easy seasoning
- Removable drip tray under unit captures grease for easy cleanup
- Removable rain cap for stack ships standard (must be removed during operation)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- VCPS303SS - 30"W. Freestanding Gravity Feed™ Charcoal Smoker
- 6.7 cubic ft. of cooking capacity
- Three heavy-duty oven racks with u-channel rails
- Removable Grease Tray - Provides easy clean-up after hours of cooking.
- Extra-Large Capacity - Extra-large capacity easily accommodates everything from turkeys to full slabs of ribs.
- Elliptical™ Airflow - Elliptical™ airflow combined with precision temperature control offers cooking versatility from traditional BBQ to pizzas.
- Gravity Feed Charcoal System - A unique gravity feed charcoal system automatically lights fresh coals as old coals burn off.
- Heavy Duty - Heavy-duty construction with insulated cook chamber delivers professional performance.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.