Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH " (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus " 18,500 BTU burner
- Other burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer " setting for all burners
- Exclusive! all burners equipped with SureSpark " Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition every time
- Exclusive! - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive! Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow " convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready " Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide " full extension oven racks
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec " Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30TII
- High Shelf - B30HS24
- 8" High Backguard - P30BG8
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRT
- Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- TruGlide Rack - TESO301
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- Wok Ring - PWRG
- VDSC530-4B - 30" wide range with four burners, single oven
- VariSimmer™ Setting - The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System - The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection - Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking - TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element - Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System - Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven - Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.