Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook™ Surface Infrared Elements with ribbon technology reach full power in three seconds and provide fast cooking with nearly all cookware
- Up to 10 cooking zones including a 12" 3,200 watt triple element provide space and power options for most cookware
- Bridge element connects front and rear elements to create a continuous heated surface for oversized cookware or optional griddle accessory
- Wide range of surface element sizes and wattages
- Left front - 12" triple element - 1,100 W/ 1,000 W/ 1,100 W
- Left rear - 6 1/2 " element - 1,200 W
- Center front - 8 1/2" element - 1,800 W
- Center rear - 8 1/2" element - 1,800 W
- Right front - 6 1/2 " element - 1,200 W
- Right rear - 8 1/2" dual element - 1,000 W/ 1,000 W
- Bridge element - 800W
- Infrared energy transfer provides fast cooking, regardless of type of cookware used
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Child proof, push-to-turn metal knobs for safe use
- Element lights indicate hot surfaces and active elements
- Updated beveled edge design provides sleek styling and easy cleaning
- Durable, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface and laser-etched graphics withstand the rigors of regular cleaning
- Removable knobs for quick simple cleaning
Replaces Most Ordinary Cooktops
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Available in Stainless Steel/Black (SB), featuring black glass and stainless steel knobs
- Three-year full - complete unit
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface burner
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- VEC536-6B - 36" wide cooktop
- QuickCook™ Surface Elements QuickCook™ Surface Infared Elements with ribbon technology reach full power in three seconds and provide fast technology with nearly all cookware.
- Versatile Cooking Space Multiple cooking zones including a 12" 3,200 watt triple element provide space and power options for most cookware.
- Bridge Element Bridge element connects front and rear elements to create a continuous heated surface for oversized cookware or optional griddle accessory.
- Glass Ceramic Surface Durable, wear resistant glass ceramic surface and laser-etched graphics withstand the rigors of regular cleaning.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2019
Purchase a qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliance and receive a second qualifying Viking Appliance Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2019. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the postmark date. Rebate information provided by this site does not constitute an offer of a rebate. Our rebate information may be inaccurate or incomplete. Please obtain a copy of the actual rebate form for complete details and any applicable limitations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.