Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (6B All Burner model only)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide™ full extension racks and one standard rack
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive! Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan and is easily removable for cleaning.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR), Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB)
- Island Trim - P36TII (shipped standard with 36" range)
- 8"H. Backguard - P36BG8
- High Shelf - B36HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P36CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBF4
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- VGCC536-6B- 36" wide range with six burners
- VGCC536-4G- 36" wide range with four burners and 12" wide griddle
- VGCC536-4Q- 36" wide range with four burners and 12" wide char-grill
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2019
Purchase a qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliance and receive a second qualifying Viking Appliance Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2019. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the postmark date. Rebate information provided by this site does not constitute an offer of a rebate. Our rebate information may be inaccurate or incomplete. Please obtain a copy of the actual rebate form for complete details and any applicable limitations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.