Commercial-Type Surface Power
- EXCLUSIVE Viking Elevation™ Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear
- Three burner sizes efficiently deliver heat to any size cookware
- EXCLUSIVE VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures
- EXCLUSIVE SureSpark™ Ignition System, ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition, should the burners extinguish at any time while cooking
- Thermostatically controlled chrome griddle heats evenly to provide consistent cooking across the entire surface and can be easily removed for cleaning
- Inspired by the Viking Commercial plancha, the ViChrome™ Griddle features the PATENT PENDING StayCool™ Trough Handle and grease containment system that strategically directs excess grease into a removable capture trough for quick and easy cleanup
- Optional Reversible Grill/Griddle accessory is non-stick and interchanges with the ViChrome griddle providing versatility for grilling, griddling, and defrosting
- EXCLUSIVE GentleClose™ Door allows the door to slowly close, ensuring delicate baked goods are not disturbed
- EXCLUSIVE TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks for safe and easy removal of heavy bakeware
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- EXCLUSIVE SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- EXCLUSIVE seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy
- Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans from burner to burner
- Easy to clean porcelainized oven cavity
- Grates, burner caps, knobs, griddle and accessories can be easily removed and taken to the sink for cleaning
Gas Oven Functions
- Extra-large capacity oven has enough space to accommodate various size bakeware for multi-rack cooking
- Six high-performance cooking modes: natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- EXCLUSIVE combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System (15,000 BTU burner in left oven of 48"W. models)
- Gourmet Glo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat to lock in savory juices
- EXCLUSIVE Proflow™ Convection Baffle circulates heat in oven cavity to maximize even cooking (right oven only in 48"W. models)
- VGR7488B - 48"W. Gas Range; 8 burners
- VGR7486G - 48"W. Gas Range; 6 burners with griddle
- BG10748SS - 10"H. backguard for 48" range
- HS24748SS - 24"H. high shelf for 48" range
- P48CRTSS - countertop rear trim for 48" range
- PQGDVGR2CI - reversible grill/griddle (for use with griddle model)
- LPKVGR - LP/Propane conversion kit for 7 Series
- GCKVGR - gas connector kit
- Available in seven exclusive color finishes: Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG)
- Elevation™ Burners - Elevation™ Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations, with multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear.
- VariSimmer™ Setting - The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System - The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- ViChrome™ Griddle - Inspired by the Commercial plancha, the ViChrome™ Griddle interchanges with reversible grill/griddle accessory providing versatility for griddling and defrosting.
- SoftLit™ LED Lights - SoftLit™ LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Gas Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2019
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.