Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- MagneQuick™ induction power generators utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness, and efficiency
- Power Management system speeds boil time for your favorite dishes as well as providing a quick simmer for sauces
- Commercial-type styling
- Induction 30" W. cooktop
- Left front - 8", 3,700 watt boost/2,300 watt element
- Left rear - 6", 1,400 watt element
- Right front - 7", 1,850 watt element
- Right rear - 7", 1,850 watt element
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Glass ceramic top with stainless steel frame/control panel
- Extremely durable, wear-resistant surface
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Stainless Steel/Black (SB) featuring black glass and knobs
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit
- Five-year limited warranty - electric element components
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- VICU206-4B - 30" wide cooktop
- MagneQuick™ Induction Elements MagneQuick™ Induction Elements convert electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware and instantly transforms your pan into the heat source.
- Induction Glass Ceramic Surface Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs. Wear-resistant glass ceramic surface is extremely durable for easy cleanup.
- Power Management System Speeds boil time for your favorite dishes as well as providing a quick simmer for sauces.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.