- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout
- Temperature can be adjusted from 32 to 39 degrees F (0-3.9 degrees C); factory set at 38 degrees F (3.3 degrees C)
- Can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 5.3 cubic feet of storage
- 200-lb. capacity full extension drawers capacity
- LED lighting
- Energy Star qualified
Construction and Design
- Forced air cooling system
- Powerful 700 BTU compressor
- Stainless steel interior
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush™ design allows refrigerator to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Super quiet 39 db sound rating
- Black kickplate
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Six-year full - sealed system
- 12-year limited - sealed system
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- VRDI1240D - 24"W. Professional Refrigerated Drawer
- Forced Air Cooling System Forced Air Cooling System with 700 BTU compressor.
- Electronic Controls Electronic controls with digital temperature readout adjusts temperature from 32 to 39 degrees F.
- Full Extension Drawers Full extension 200 lb capacity slides.
- Super Quiet Super quiet 39 dB sound rating.
- Tru-Flush™ Tru-Flush™ models install flush in 24" deep cutouts for a seamless look.
- Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior Stainless steel interior and exterior cabinet.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.