BLACK NATURAL GAS
- Six stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area = 624 square inches
- Warming rack area = 145 square inches
- Total cooking area = 769 square inches
- 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- Tuck-Away rotisserie system with flip-up motor and separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
- Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Two Grill Out handle lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.