The Zephyr AK2100BB 30-In. Essentials Series Typhoon Under-Cabinet Range Hood, in black, is one of our founding models with an updated look. We crafted a smooth curvature then upped the volume with powerful, virtually noise-free 850-CFM blowers. A convenient self-cleaning system along with dimmable halogen lights invite you and your guests to a warm respite from the everyday. Available in black, white and stainless steel.
- 30-in. Essential series Typhoon under-cabinet range hood
- Six powerful speed levels (when ACT is enabled, the maximum speed will change: ACT 390 CFM = 3 speeds and ACT 290 CFM = 2 speeds)
- 250-850 CFM blowers
- 30-in. wide design (29.75-in.)
- Features ACT (Airflow Contorl Technology), an exclusive feature built into specific Zephyr hoods which can limit the maximum blower CFM to meet local code requirements
- 5-minute auto delay off
- Two removable safety grills
- Quiet Speed Setting (QSS)
- Capacitive touch controls
- Two 35W halogen light bulbs with dual-level lighting
- Self cleaning
- Internal blower - vertical: 7" round or 3-1/4" x 10"
- Internal blower - horizontal: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Mounting height range: 24 In. to 32 in.
- Color: Black (Stainless Steel shown)
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
||7, 3.25 x 10
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||24 - 32
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.